Muni Fun Ride... few pics

Dang.... Wish I would have known you guys were up here. Looks like you had a good sized group.

munisean said:
Dang.... Wish I would have known you guys were up here. Looks like you had a good sized group.
There will be a huge TY ride Jan 24,25,26th Its the TY give-away ride, you should try and meet up with us.
Heres where you can find all the info on when and where the TY rides will be.
The give-away ride is usually the big one,always a great time. Most of us will be staying at the Comfort inn in wetmore and always hang out in the lounge in the evenings.
;)!

I will represent the 2-strokes on the next Munising ride.
You guys just ride the trails? I spend 99% of my sled time off the beaten path.
A trail ride would be a good reason to break out the SRX.

We usually break off into smaller groups....high mile faster groups, slower groups, off-trail groups....etc especially during the give away ride when there could be 40 to 60 or more riders.. If you feel like leading a group of off-trail guys one day, dont be afraid to speak up.
Hope to see you there
Sno-Xr

I am sure we can come up with some thing. There are a lot of fun areas around my house. I'm a quarter mile form trail 7 on Doe Lake Rd.
If I go to the plains I trailer out there. I always follow others so would not be that great of a lead. Crazy the areas the guys I know up here frequent. Lots and lots of water crossing which I love. The Viper Mountain runs like a jet ski.

Here are a couple of videos put together of a spring days in the plains.
Try to find the Yamaha in this vid. One appearance at the beginning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_NvKwdvjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL-vk5c4Gbs
The Nitro Mountain in the second video in the canyon by the river.... Right by my house. 8:22 and 8:31 in the video. My self and one other (Beamer) were willing to go. I "borrowed" a Mountain Max. I made it up the other side. The Nitro did not lol. If you ain't getting stuck, you ain't trying hard enough.

I sure hope we get some snow. Looking pretty sad currently. Trails are now down to dirt. Maybe 3 to 4 inches of base in the woods. Hear things are supposed to turn around next week.

Nice....But the second vid looks like I may have been behind the camera!! ;):D lol My guess is Kingston may not be the best choice right now,, unless some serious lake effect kicks in, which I am personally praying for ;)!

Back