Ya baby!

crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Website
sledtoyz.com
2003 6.0L PSD F-250 Lariat. That's my Father's trailer, we throw 3 sleds in there.
yamahauler.jpg

Last edited:

Hey where do you trailer to ride. If you are ever in the Sudbury area send me a message and I will take you on our trails north of sudbury.

For our mid-week trip, we tend to move around year to year. Last year Elliot Lake, year before Dorset. This year we're heading just north of Parry Sound, McKellar I think it is. Have another trip planned with my wife and I for North Bay. We usually get 7+ guys(looks like 10-11 this year) for Sun till Fri midweek bash. I try to get out at least one other long week-end but got rained out last year. We haven't hit the Sudbury area yet, so I'll keep your offer in mind. ;)!

NB-VIPER said:
Sweet truck man ! What kind of mileage do you get with that thing ?

We hit 11.5 MPG (US gallon) last week going to North Bay with two sleds. It should be the same two weeks from now when we hit Parry Sound with three sleds loaded and a ton of gear. It gets about 15 MPG daily driving in the winter, it's really temp sensitive. Averaged 18.5 on a trip to Dallas last July no trailer or load. Around 13-14 pulling an open car trailer in the summer. That's all doing 20Km over the limit. It's really nice to be able to kick it in the pants at 120 while towing to finish a pass.

Back