Tl 433 G

rikster

Good day folks getting exhausted looking though every forum(wife thinks i,m nuts up all night) i can find on this model TL433 g that i picked it up yesterday for 100 bucks then after i gave the man the cash get a phone call saying trashing an arctic cat El tigre 5000 free now i think i got a few to go ice fishing in a month or so, i trust guess my buddy gets a sled because its just not right 2 guys on 1 sled lol ok the ? i would like to ask you guys Lt 433 g what does the G stand for please found F,GPX, and so on but no G this sled hasn't been touched for about 20 years alot of cleaning and lubing im sure fluid changes the sled fell threw the ice years ago taken apart rebuild and put aside also any mods that might make this a more exciting ice fishing rocket seems the rest of us old fellows that i fish with have antiques up there thought this would fit right in got a month lets see what happens more snow would be nice and thicker ice thin ice freaks me out don't want to blow it up gears anything would be kool thanks for looking guys keep it safe take care PS if i can get pic here i know it needs a scoop lol

went and got a couple pics serial number is 891-030906 why is it when i buy old stuff i get odd balls but i love it lol pic to follow i trust which makes it a 1975 correct

Thanks Tyler Just thought there might have been more damm was hoping for rocket placement hidden turbos you know go fast stuff lol thanks agian

rikster .. should I check my barn to see if one is missing ??LOL
This should have a fluid drive under the hood using a timing belt from the
engine to the chain case .. no speedster but will never burn another belt
pulling things. They tend to rust out the tunnel and I have scrapped a few
of them and still have 3 runners (75) TL433G and the rest of the fluid drive
models.
PM me if need any info or parts , except the louver as most are broken by
branches etc .. I might have a better one
Ron

Back