Where is the snow at??!!

We are heading to Petoskey area. I heard the trails are great. Staying at Brentwood lodge. I will post how the trip goes.

After a 20 year absence from sledding I was finally convinced to pick it up again.
Have done 2 trips this season and both were in the Temiscaming QC area, trails are amazing and plenty of snow.

we had rain last week , lost 2ft of pow and tomorrow calls for +6 snow, rain, ice pellets and high winds. I think all they all left out was sun. Weird weather for sure. My buddy lives in Gander said it was no snow out there either. hope you get some soon.

devinzz1 said:
you like you snow over there? then NEVER move to central newfoundland!!!

SNOW A PLENTY around here. Blue bear trail BEAT DOWN.....Everything west of that is great. We had rain tues,wens,thurs (didnt get down to dirt) and switched to snow thursday night. We have gotten 18" since, calling for up to 7 more tonight and supposed to keep coming all week!

Devilin AblueDress! said:
SNOW A PLENTY around here. Blue bear trail BEAT DOWN.....Everything west of that is great. We had rain tues,wens,thurs (didnt get down to dirt) and switched to snow thursday night. We have gotten 18" since, calling for up to 7 more tonight and supposed to keep coming all week!

rub it in much?

Back