Converting my GPX and need some advice

bigbuilder

Hi Everyone,

Well I pulled my old GPX out of the yard the other day to putter away on it.

TO start at the beginning , years ago I installed a modified 454 motor in it wth some Delaughter ( spelling??) pipes and other things. Also installed an exicter suspension and track with a couple of hundred picks. IT was a weapon but I havnt done anything with it in years. My intention when I started this was to install an srv motor that I had so it would be a little more driveable.... I pulled the motor off the shelf but it turns out it is ruined inside. Sooooo......I slammed a 503 fan I had on the shelf in it. See I know this is probally sacriligious to most of you out there but it is what it is.

My questions are this.
- I am looking for the undersized track drive sprockets ( 7 tooth?) so that I can install a paddle track does any one out there know where I can find some? It has the exciter sprockets and driveshaft in it.

- So now I am looking for a track but I dont know anything about tracks. How do I know if the track I am buying has the correct windows, spacing etc I will need to fit? I probally know less about tracks than anything.

Any and all direction will be appreciated.

Thank you

Back