My Sleds.

sleddineinar

VIP Member
Finally have mine all lined up, so I thought everybody would appreciate a few photos. The Blue one in the middle will probably be in the classified soon. Wifey says there are too many. :(

Attachments

• DSCN3080.jpg
    DSCN3080.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN3077.jpg
    DSCN3077.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN3079.jpg
    DSCN3079.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 26

hers mine and my dads! :sled1:

8A3F5679-E5D3-45B0-B47B-3137072B8D91-22674-0000244AEDCB8F2E.jpg

I used to have a twin to that twin in the middle! 3 is to many......The girlfreind didnt say a word until I got up to 6 and since then was just WHY DO YOU NEED ANOTHER?........Dont need honey....Just want! Differance between wives and girlfreinds.

Devilin AblueDress! said:
I used to have a twin to that twin in the middle! 3 is to many......The girlfreind didnt say a word until I got up to 6 and since then was just WHY DO YOU NEED ANOTHER?........Dont need honey....Just want! Differance between wives and girlfreinds.
you got that right. after 7 yammies my WIFE now just asks "what's this one?"

SXlover said:
That SX looks sweet!! Just not a fan of the Viper seat on it though.

Funny, most people like the Viper seat... personally I like the way it feels better than the original. The wedge helps alot too. I've been thinking about a Boss, but can't seem to pull the trigger on one.

sleddineinar said:
Funny, most people like the Viper seat... personally I like the way it feels better than the original. The wedge helps alot too. I've been thinking about a Boss, but can't seem to pull the trigger on one.

Awesome sleds, i really like that extended phazer. Bet ya thats a fun sled. Still partial to those as a 92 phazer was my first sled i bought with my own money. Wish i still had it now. And if your thinking boss ( which i HIGHLY recommend) now is the time. First place parts has a sale. $450 With free shipping. Thats a supper deal! I paid full price last spring for both of mine but worth every penny.

sleddineinar said:
Finally have mine all lined up, so I thought everybody would appreciate a few photos. The Blue one in the middle will probably be in the classified soon. Wifey says there are too many. :(
nice,id have a hard time getting rid of any of em,maybe "give" one to her

Dave, I tried that line... she ain't buying it. Super1c, so far the Phazer is real fun, but I haven't had enough snow around since I built to really try it. My daughter loves it though. I spent much of this season getting the flatslide carbs tuned, but I think I'm close now. I love how light it is, I can pull it around & lift it with one arm. I also love the fact that it has e-start, perfect for my daughter to ride.

super1c said:
Awesome sleds, i really like that extended phazer. Bet ya thats a fun sled. Still partial to those as a 92 phazer was my first sled i bought with my own money. Wish i still had it now. And if your thinking boss ( which i HIGHLY recommend) now is the time. First place parts has a sale. $450 With free shipping. Thats a supper deal! I paid full price last spring for both of mine but worth every penny.

I just went to First Place Parts and they are sold out of the Yamaha Boss seats.

Back