You can tell when theres snow!!!!

yami1

IMG_20130127_130340.jpg
Well was a crazy weekend hear in chautauqua county for riding sleds. Went out friday night with my good friend and his wife and conditions were sweet. Cold but sled sure loved it. Then sat rolled around. I have never seen so many snowmobiles around here. Hence the title. You sure can tell were the only ones with snow. My mother inlaws bar was just packed all day and night. Was definetley a good weekend for all our local buisnesses. Went to take same friends kids for a scoot then we were gonna go for adult ride. Holy crap the trails were just shot. So rough it just wasnt fun. Took his kids home and spent the rest of night in bar listening to everyone bitch bout trails. Funny how were never happy it seems right. This pic is sunday morning on way to our club poker run. Huge turnout for that as usual so was a good day for all. Now its raining WTF!!!! Gonna need a foot again to ride . Supposed to get lake effect again this wk we will see. The other plus is went on two rides now and sled is still running!!! Its a freaking miracle!!! Been knocking on alot of wood so hopfully she will keep on trucking

yep i here yah! they were sowing that lake gorge is froze over on the news and we piked up 2 inches today but will be gone in the next 2 days with 50* weather! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

SRX500kid said:
yep i here yah! they were sowing that lake gorge is froze over on the news and we piked up 2 inches today but will be gone in the next 2 days with 50* weather! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I was in North Creek for New Years and there was a TON of snow! Crazy weather.

Shafner79 said:
Wow! I was in North Creek for New Years and there was a TON of snow! Crazy weather.
Yep went rideing New Year's Day and the weekend after then the trails closed :( managed to put on 130 though :/

around the pond there is a tiny bit of snow from back in december and we havent got a cm since and look at the weather coming... +8 and rain!

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    356.1 KB · Views: 9
  • photo (1).PNG
    photo (1).PNG
    348.1 KB · Views: 9

Back