2000 Polaris xcsp Vs. 2001 Yamaha SRX 700 :D

Constip8r

Lifetime VIP Member
so ill give u a little short story about the video. 3 years ago i got my SRX 700 (big improvement from an Inviter 300) and when i got the sled, the suspension was set for the original owner. and because of that i had problems hooking up, and had way to much ski pressure, because of this, hen i would race anyone, it was always a gamble. so my friend got the mind set that his 600 was really fast, because he could keep up with me, even beat me sometimes. so i got my suspension and clutch worked on at goodwin performance... AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! the day after i got it back, i went to Presque Isle with my friends family. the first day we were out we found a good 150 ft stretch of snow/ground. so i called him out, him being a 2 cyclinder, he should have got me off the line, he could not even do that now i got my clutch work done hahaah, of course he had his excuses, so the whole week i was waiting for a perfect drag strip, a place where no excuse could be made as to why i won, and this video is the result. plz comment what you think, sorry for such the story, not to short was it? hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dw8z7cH2TE :yrules:

He still talks smack.... says he can loose me in the trails... but the trails had hardly any snow,so basically it was snow cross

Back