Luce Co. riding

YooperMike

A few shots from north of McMillan this past weekend. Snow was great, well over a foot of good base and up to 3' total in spots. My buddy on the Renegade and me on my MM.

Attachments

• DSC_0010 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0010 (Medium).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0012 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0012 (Medium).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0014 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0014 (Medium).JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0016 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0016 (Medium).JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0024 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0024 (Medium).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0025 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0025 (Medium).JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 11

More

A few more of my bro on his MM.

Attachments

• DSC_0007 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0007 (Medium).JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0014 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0014 (Medium).JPG
    73 KB · Views: 3
Hey Mike where is that north of mcmillan. I was stomping around near Bass Lake, then over near Deer Park, then near the fire area. Snow was awesome, except Sunday had sleds loaded up at 6 pm that was nasty weather.

I was there the week before. Is that near Eagles Nest? We stay at Deer Park with Mike and Monica, great people, cheap cabins. That whole area is awesome.

Don't know eagles nest. But the deer park I'm talking about is in luce county Lake Superior and Muskellunge Lake.

I could lead you into these places, but I'd have to blindfold you. Can't give up my secret spots, now can I? Let's just say they're within a 15 mile radius north of M-28. :)

Ha! I know, top secret! Yes we are talking about the same Deer Park. Just south of DP near where trail 8 crosses that road there is a chain of lakes (starts with pretty lake) that we always have a blast on, they usually hold the powder well.

Those lakes are fun, however they are usually destroyed rather quickly with the trail going straight thru there, on the north side of Pretty Lake. If only I didn't have a real job, I'd start a guide service...come on Lotto!

Back