End of Year TY Ride

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Due to the fact that there was a late Yamaha release, Demo sled availability is very limited due to the consumer shows being consolidated with the demos. We will not have a designated demo ride available to us. With the excess amount of snow that is in the UP we decided that we need to still have our end of year ride, so see the following information.

March End of Year TY Ride in Munising, MI
March 14-17

Please call and Book your rooms at the Comfort Inn in Munising MI. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $50 per night. There is a limited block of smoking and non smoking rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

Have never been on a ty ride but would like to some day
We have been going to the comfort inn in munising for many years they are great people
last time i was there Bill owned the place and red worked on the rentals but that was 6-8 years ago :sled1:

TY rides are a great time! You should try and make it if you can.

Oh believe me i would be there in a heartbeat but i haven't been able to ride all year. I had an extension ladder slide out from me in mid january, broke my heel so i have been healing up for next year! (13weeks to heal) :o|

Back