Here's one for you SRX guys

hope he doesn't ride his car like that..on and off throttle every 3 seconds...and he nearly got into a few trees..noticed he looked back at the one he almost bit..

Nice. My kind of riding.
Looks like our trails except we are mainly hardwood bush full of 90's, switchbacks and drops that make your guts want to come up. Rider needs to get smoother on the throttle and alot more ski weight if thats the riding he does most of the time. Looks fun with all that powder.

yep smoother on the throttle. It is like he wants to open it up every chance he gets..but is near missing stuff with the ski's..he better look for open ground then.

If your aggressive in tight bush Blue, thats just the way you end up riding. Full throttle to full brake, there's nothing in between. About a buck a mile and half those miles are spinning track. lol
That particular trail is pretty much straight, so ya, he could be much smoother on the throttle. Looks like he has the potential to be a full on bush whacker though. ;)!

95rxl650 said:
If your aggressive in tight bush Blue, thats just the way you end up riding. Full throttle to full brake, there's nothing in between. About a buck a mile and half those miles are spinning track. lol
That particular trail is pretty much straight, so ya, he could be much smoother on the throttle. Looks like he has the potential to be a full on bush whacker though. ;)!

X2
and ya spinning a lot! I installed a track before the season started,
and now it's toast

there has to be a Tree with your name on it somewhere..better keep an eye open for it...lol.. I just set my cruise control at one speed and I get thru it all unmarked.

Back