Oil pump bleed mm700

jfkmm700

I just re built my mm700 and I'm runing a 50:1 ratio in the tank. Plus there is oil in the oil tank I can't tell if my oil pump is mixing the fuel either the pump is bad or the fuel mixer is bad I bled it at the pump and oil weeps out very slowly but I can't see any oil moving thru the lines what's my next step ?

look for air bubbles in the oil supply lines. the bleed screw does flow slowly. from there, fire the sled and pull the oil pump cable straight up and let the sled run. if the shop fills full of smoke to the point of your eyes are burning and you can no longer see the sled, your oil pump is working fine.

with 50/1 in the tank and a properly adjusted oil pump and cable, be prepared to clean or replace a spark plug or three.

Did you have the crankshaft out of it? if so when I put it back together I like to fill the cavity up with oil before i put the oil pump back on then i still bleed it, also I use a good amount of assembly lube and yamalube during assembly so when I start it up its got lots of oil and i grab on to the oil cable as well.

yes the crank was out #3 crankshaft weight came loose so i had to have it tig welded back together it would hit the case and stop the engine. i used tons of oil and lube when i put it back together I even pre-filled the lines just not sure if oil pump is pumping now cuz the lines are full.

yes you slam the trottle and wow it smoke out 5 house on my street.

im draining the tank and puting in strait gas tonight and filled the oil tank and marked it so i know that im geting oil.

Back