Still have snow

O2viper700

Lifetime VIP Member
I found a lone patch of snow in my back feild..
That's all we have left
Anyone have good snow for riding still?

I know it's not blue but it runs good
1E3CB9D6-A9CC-4E2E-8547-DBE2D4BFD587-8917-00000DB7A8BAA095_zps6471ba2b.jpg

Getting very "regional" around here. I have enough in my yard and neighboring feilds I could ride but it would be ALOT like a go cart track! round and round! My parents place 15 minutes east of here still has lots of boon docking/two tracking snow.....intermitten mud holes!

we still have a lot of snow here.I haven't been on the sleds for over 2 weeks now.But may take out the sxr or XTC tomorrow and give here..Getting really cold tonight(-21C).I have 4 feet snow in the back field yet and a lot of snow in the surrounding fields to run on.I really think I will still have snow here to ride on a little even the 1st of May...no Spring this year. This is great,makes Summer short and less waiting time to next season start..6 months and counting..

sleddineinar said:
I wanna go back up to Ely this weekend, sooo bad. But I probably won't be able to talk my wife into letting me go again.

If you get a pass let me know and maybe I can get one too. Might be a little tough though. My wife has mentally quit snowmobiling for the year so that means the rest of the family should be done too:(

I went for a 30 km ride today on the SXR.Pretty rough along ditch's,hitting a lot of grass.Went to the small river and it id fine,hit the fields around the River and it is still awesome going.Back home along the ditch was brutal..only 30 km/h the most.Sled going into the garage now to get stripped of its skid and track.My rail/tunnel extension are at the Main Post Office,probably will be able to pick up by end of week and the conversion begins..can't wait.

I have friends who rode this past weekend in the western maine mountains. wish I could have gone but I'm working 7 days a week through the end of the month. don't think much will be left come then.

We are forcasted to get 10" here in NW Wi by Fri. Crazy!!

Some guys have all the luck.....

We are under a (laughable) flood watch here in Central WI.

We got 2"-3" here overnight. I almost fell out of my chair this morning when they said to expect another 4"-8" tonight.
Not that it will do anything for us. Trails have been closed for a week and a half.

I was west of wolverine today (chander hill area) couldnt beleive all the snow! Trails looking like average mid winter! We are supposed to get another foot by friday!

the snow here is not melting to fast,still a lot of it..but to hard to ride on it already.Already ripping my sleds apart doing my mods for next season... ;)!

Winter storm warning for us tonight thru tomorrow night, forecasting 8-12". Then mid 30's and sunny on Sunday. I thinks me go for a ride!

Last edited:
we are waiting for the Spring melt..but more snow coming Monday..sloe melt equals a lot of ice jambs =backing up of water=FLOOD.Gonna be a late flood.Probably will heat up in N Datkota and here and then we will be screwed.Will be into June once the flood is done..going to be a bad Summer for sure..

well guys i took the Sxr 700 out to day for a little spin was great although I wish I had taken the viper out ohh well next time then :D

Back