Took XTC Piped 700 out for final Ride

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
had to hang my camera with a string so it was at chest level,a little bouncy..wish I had zoomed out more.But every time you here me pin it..the ski's are right up to 11-12 o'clock position..This sled with the 1.5 track really hauls and that piped triple I love.Wish I could of had someone filming from a distance,would of been cool.But when you can see thru my windshield and when I pin it you see the Gas Tank Cap..my ski's basically are staright up in the air and I am catwalking her..cool!!

blue is this a last ride of the season kind of thing or last time your riding it because your selling it? man i wish we still had SNOW it was 73*F here today!

not selling anything.The XTC you see in the vid is Bluemonster2's sled(my stepson)
Basically last ride,everything was washed down and placed in the garage now till after the Flood is over.

not really all out racing..On loser snow he takes me at launch but eventually I will catch up.He claims he hit 180 k/hr at one time..but with them smaller gauges it is really hard to read accurate.Would like to try racing him in a one mile run to see what gives,still think I will be ahead..mind you is is around the same HP as the SRX now.He wants to port the motor he says..then I won't catch him..lol

I think my ported sx with cprs and heelclickers pulls harder than a friends 00 srx running 8bu00s

Back