Who can fix this?

jwifferdill

Life Member
I heard that Pioneer Performance can repair Ohlins shocks, but where the shock mounts to the sled at the top has a slight bend (cannot see in the picture). Also my BRAND NEW Ohlins extension got messed up and won't be able to be salvaged. It appears the shaft of the shock is alright, but only the very bottom where the threads are is toast. How much am I looking at to fix this?

Attachments

• Ohlin.jpg
    Ohlin.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 48

You know what it would cost me approximately? I figured I might send it to Pioneer because that Ohlin extension I just bought is already busted and maybe he will give me a deal on one since they don't have 150 miles on them yet.

Dill I posted on your other post. it cost me 154 to freshen 2 1 new resivior, and one new shaft. Bruce does great work. I posted the # on the other post. PM me if you want the #. Maxdlx

I looked at the other post, Max, just makin sure this stuff was fixable. I wasnt sure about the top part where it mounts on because it was bent...I will call him tomorrow and see what he can do for me. Thanks!

I had the same thing happen to me I had the shaft and cannot rember the cost of it but the repair was $35 including shipping I sent it to fast. The M-10 guys. good luck.

I just ordered the shaft directly through Ohlins and it cost $62.90 plus shipping. I can have it rebuilt for nothing by my brother, so I figure I made out alright on the deal.

Back