Another Vintage Racer

Yamaha Nutz

i have to upload the pics yet but i have been working on this sled for a little over 2 months or so now ihave been keeping it under raps for the most part with just close freinds seeing the project as i will have the bulkhead back this week ....and then we can start the assembly right now between the hood and the rest of the chassis i must have over 200 hrs into this thing and there is still alot more work on to go i redid the skid last fall so that is done .........i will let the pics speak for themselves as the build comes along ..........i do not know if this sled will be race ready this year but i am hoping it can be close ..............so for our summer entertainment sit back and enjoy another build as i do bringing back these sleds to the races track ...........one more bit of insight to give yo a idea of the machine it has started out life as 3 different sleds and is now being made one .......from the years of 76-79

pics later Mike

100_0413.jpg
100_0514_zpsa37dd668.jpg

well here is the tunnel just about done with the polishing and the skid i did last fall ...........stupid photo bucket did not save all the pics i uploaded so i will have to do it again more pics later.......working on the belly pan right now

Back