Ok Boyz

for those having trouble posting pictures here. upload them to photobucket.com (free) then copy the img code from there and paste into your post here. you will have no size issues that way.

needaSRX said:
do you have more pics of the white vmax 4 that looks awesome!

Thanks for the complement ;)!

The white one is an ice drag sled that I currently have the skid removed from. I will try to get more pics down the road as I have it more together. It was purchased last spring and will be an ongoing project...it does look pretty cool with the original stickers on it though

ILVmax4 said:
Yes, That new 97 is at a dealer in SE WI, and has spent its life on showroom floor! The owner intially told me he will not sell, but has been acting like he may consider in future lately.

Bob has been acting that way for years Carl. I'm sure it will happen someday. When is anybody's guess. I'm sure it could be had with the right amount of cash buy that amount won't be afordable for most I'm afraid.

opsled

Hi Phil--It was Bobs son that told me it was for sale. He told me to call his father to discuss. I left several messages and never Rec'd a call back. Like you said maybe some day?

ILVmax4 said:
Hi Phil--It was Bobs son that told me it was for sale. He told me to call his father to discuss. I left several messages and never Rec'd a call back. Like you said maybe some day?

Ya, jr may have ideas but Bob still runs the show.

How's the 95 coming?

opsled

My 95

Phil-95 has been a slow summer project(Really Slowed down when it got warm!!) . I had chris @ SBM revalve the Rear GYT shocks and the front TSS Struts, then I Installed the powder coated skid w/ GYT shocks, New TSS cans/decals, SBM sway bar, an extravert Driver, New Tracks, New studs, New footwell, New Chain case bearings, and replaced all fluids. I had the PSI Quads ceramic coated and just placed them in it. I have about a day of work left, then need to get it to your shop so you can install your Hydrolic brake set-up! Can't wait to hit some of those SE WI rivers w/ you (If you ever get a day off work!)

PS---Thanks----Photobucket is a easy way to go w/ the pics!

bob at recreation plus is the man! i can't believe the sleds he has with such low miles. also if it were not for him and having A BUNCH OF PARTS!! my sled would still be in pieces!

I guess you can say mine is a barn find.

My younger brother had this '93. I found it under a tarp in 2006. Didn't know what it was and the the next winter I took it for a ride. I remember thinking wow sleds have come along way since my old GPX 433. I started asking around but nobody ever heard of a 4 cylinder 2 stroke snowmobile. They lookeed at me like I had two...err.. four heads...."You must mean a 4 stroke" .So I did a little research in this monster and found out it's roots were the TZ750. I put an SC-10 under it. They are an awesome piece.

Back