Enticer 300

Sweet GP246F

Has anyone ever put twin carbs on an enticer 300? I picked one up cheap, and I think I wanna make that little &@%#$ go!!! :sled2:

I'm sure someone has attempted it, but personally I have never seen it done. They are great little sleds, and pretty snappy in stock form. I'm guessing a set of 30 or 32mm Miks would work if you can figure out what carb boots/adapters you will need, as for jetting, not a clue here.

I just picked up a super clean/straight, very low mileage '79, it's getting some NOS parts put on it....3rd wheel kit, skis blasted and painted, tunnel/pan polished, gauge kit, a few studs, and a new Comet 102c....the Comet should really wake the sled up.

guys tried that 20 years ago around here. all of them went back to single carb as it was more reliable and made better power but that was on butterfly carbs. you might have better luck with flat or round slide carbs.

Sweet GP246F said:
Has anyone ever put twin carbs on an enticer 300? I picked one up cheap, and I think I wanna make that little &@%#$ go!!! :sled2:
Certainly. I have an adapter I will sell you cheap. PM me.

dynofun said:
Certainly. I have an adapter I will sell you cheap. PM me.

Cheap?

Didn't work I'll bet.

To all with ET's here's the deal..

Unless you are racing it there are no mods that that will improve the machine other than maintenance/tuning.

opsled

I spoke to someone way back when that supposably put et 340 jugs on one, ported it to GPS specs, and put a single 44 mikuni on. It was suppose to be about as fast as a 440 exciter. I never saw the sled so I can't verify any of it. It seemed like a plausible at the time. Early 80s. I had one mildly ported that was about as fast as the 340.

Back