TY at Lake of the Woods Outlaw Grass Drags & Swap Meet

Man, wish I would have known about this. I've been getting more and more into the grass drags thing as the years go by.

we where there racing the vintage stuff ...4 years in a row high points for vintage very proud of my sleds(all yamaha's) and my driver it was a great day the mod 500 class in the video we where running a bone stock gpx in lane 1 took 2nd ....any who has any pics let me know we got nothing

Yamaha Nutz said:
we where there racing the vintage stuff ...4 years in a row high points for vintage very proud of my sleds(all yamaha's) and my driver it was a great day the mod 500 class in the video we where running a bone stock gpx in lane 1 took 2nd ....any who has any pics let me know we got nothing

Damn I wish I would have known... ;)!

I was supposed to be racing wifes Viper there, last minute plan change, we wound up in the Dells...
Oh well

Yamaha Nutz said:
well now you know ...LOL....next race will be the Jefferson vintage drags unless we decide to do more just look for the 696 sleds

Whats the date on those drags?? Do they have a swap meet too?

Yes I do want a couple motors, but i just dropped off $1500 at the Ford stealership for fixing my truck. Let me know what youre thinking...

killerklown said:
Yes I do want a couple motors, but i just dropped off $1500 at the Ford stealership for fixing my truck. Let me know what youre thinking...

I will give you all the motor parts I have for the Vmax 540s for $200, just want them gone.

I could meet you tomorrow night in Rapids if you want. Im working about 30 minutes south from there this week. Otherwise im more like 90 minutes south .
Unless youre coming through Princeton on your way to Jefferson, you can stop by right here....

killerklown said:
I could meet you tomorrow night in Rapids if you want. Im working about 30 minutes south from there this week. Otherwise im more like 90 minutes south .
Unless youre coming through Princeton on your way to Jefferson, you can stop by right here....

I can do that. I will get everything together tomorrow. You need to call or text me tomorrow 715 571 2055 and I will run them down.

Ok. Im working until about 5pm, kind of by Rome, so Im looking at 530ish.
I dont know Rapids area at all, so hopefully we can meet right on highway somewhere coming into town. Im coming up on highway 13. Will call or text you tomorrow. How much heads up do you want on my ETA?

killerklown said:
Ok. Im working until about 5pm, kind of by Rome, so Im looking at 530ish.
I dont know Rapids area at all, so hopefully we can meet right on highway somewhere coming into town. Im coming up on highway 13. Will call or text you tomorrow. How much heads up do you want on my ETA?

I need about an hour notice.

Back