Simmons Gen 3's or SLP Powder Pros

mnpackrbackr

I know this subject has been beat to death, but I want to know specifically what you guys think would be better for an '01 SRX 136" 1.25" track. These skis will be used mainly for trail-to-powder in the Big Horns. I had this setup last year on the stock skis and I was riding on my belly pan most of the time and while trying to side-hill, sled just wanted to dive downhill. I plan on transferring them to an '02 Viper next year when I longtrack it. I just don't have the funds to do it all this year, so I'll be using the SRX for another season. Just want to get the nose up on top a little better is all. Thanks in advance!

I picked up an 04 Viper S late this winter. Came with 144" Hartman kit and the powder pros.......Didn't get to put a lot of miles on it the few times I had it out BUT was really impressed with the flotation of the powder pros. Simmons.... :dunno:

Powder pros all the way, plus you can get them in any color combination you want to match your sled. I'm running some on my 144 viper, love em.

Think about the sly dog powder hounds. I'm running a set of the 7" wide mountain set and have been very impressed. I have them in blue ski/white loop. I like them quite a bit, they carve well stock and do it even better when you carl's cut them. Same thing as powder pros, you can have them in any color and some crazy prints.

Backwoods M Max said:
Think about the sly dog powder hounds. I'm running a set of the 7" wide mountain set and have been very impressed. I have them in blue ski/white loop. I like them quite a bit, they carve well stock and do it even better when you carl's cut them. Same thing as powder pros, you can have them in any color and some crazy prints.

That's what I have, Powder hounds, not powder pros. Lol, sorry, I am running the 7" wide and they are great. Great prices too.

Back