Toronto Mayor Ford

BETHEVIPER

Life Member
This guy has to be the funniest man in politics since anthony weiner. Every day, a new gaff. He is writing material for the daily show, on a daily basis. He even has his own Hitler spoof on youtube, that is when you know you have made it.

Best quote, "I'm married, I have enough to eat at home" in reference to an allegation he offered to eat a fellow co workers (another word for cat)

If you havent been following it, check it out on youtube, it is worth the listen

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=mayor+ford+daily+show&qpvt=mayor+ford+daily+show&FORM=EWRE

Oh boy. Here come all the anti politics people. :P. The guy is pretty funny. Just glad I don't live there. :)

iPhone using Crapatalk

I read last week that he was using the Ford logo on some t-shirts he was selling for charity or some such. The Ford family didn't take too kindly to him using the logo they just got back out of hock.

The snl clip was funny Chris Farly would have had a hay day with him

^^^TRUE... believe it or not, he has done well with respect to the city's finances and has done what he said he would do.... the circus on the side... OH BOY...

What can we say..it is embarrising to say the least.Not too mutch of a role model for the younger generation, and that will be his final undoing in politics.IMO

Back