power valve repair?

ebayfreak

anybody doing this since yamahead went AWOL . need some repaired or to purchase 3 really good ones. inbox if you have some for sale for 700 srx at a reasonable price.thanks!

I weld them back up the re drill them and put a new slot back , they r better than stock because I make it a bit thicker than original where they wear at. Send me yours and I can do them up if u want .just pay for welding and both shipping.

I am surpised so many have PV problems. We have not any wear on the connection at all. I have always set the adjust as per MR Viper's specs. I think about 2.5mm??? I will have to check. What is making these PV's go bad. Oh, we use Synthetic Mystic oil and I clean the valves every year, basic maintanance only. Al

I am surpised so many have PV problems. We have not any wear on the connection at all. I have always set the adjust as per MR Viper's specs. I think about 2.5mm??? I will have to check. What is making these PV's go bad. Oh, we use Synthetic Mystic oil and I clean the valves every year, basic maintanance only. Al

X2 al. I suspect some of these valves are from lack of maintance and valves being stuck and pulling through. But i know a lot guys have pull through problems and they keep up on cleaning and adjusting. The metal is soft so maybe just wear and age, but i also have never had a pull through or any mushrooming of the ends. "Woops sorry about the hyjack, back to point!" Chris

i have 26,000 km on my machine. been doing regular maintenance and have been burning yamahalube for years. they can't last forever.

Back