Darting/ALIGNMENT

ParkRanger29

I just bought an 04 SXV Mountain and i feel as though it is tipping to the right and like the alignment is off seems to dart left a bit too and the right ski is toed in more. What should i do? Handle bars and right ski seem to be off too. Disappointing, perfect sled other wise

Tipping to the right sounds like a suspension issue to me. Does it look like it hit a tree? Camber way off making it lean? Pre-load (nuts the coil sits on) on that shock way less than the other?

Also the Mt Viper uses suspension components unique to that sled. If someone hit a stump or something and took out one side and replaced the parts with standard Viper stuff it would be out of whack

No sled is mint, i have to get it out on a trail or lake. My first opportunity to ride was just ditch banging. I hate to admit it but i did go over one rail road tie at about 3 mph. I was coming up hill in town and went right at the crossing and just barely hit it the sled jumped over one tie and i pulled it off but i feel that the sled had the same feel even before this. Ill check the toe out on it and see if skis are out of whack.

Back