new website trouble

mopar1rules

anyone else having problems with this new forum layout working on their PC or mobile phone? stuff never opens up for me and it won't let me respond to threads in the for sale classifieds. I really wish the old vbulletin layout was still here.

No problems here but it just happened I changed browsers the same day the new site went up so no cookie issues for me. One way or another it must be something on your end Josh.

I am having a ton of issues with this new Christmas themed website.
When typing a post or response I have to type very slow as often letters or spaces are skipped. I will retype the previous sentence below at normal speed for example.
When typinga post o response I hv to typeveryslow as often lettersor spaces are skipped.

I can no longer copy from another source such as word and paste the text here. Huge PITA since typing here is arduous.

When selecting a sub forum or particular post for viewing, I often get a " This page can't be displayed" warning. I either have to refresh or go back and try again, sometimes several times before it works.

I do not have any of the typing or copy paste issues on the 4 stroke side, and it has only stated with this new Christmas theme web page

One other thing I am noticing is the spell check is trying to constantly correct, even on the second or third letter of a word sometimes. Is there a way to disable it?

I am running windows 7 on a 64bit machine. I tried deleting cookies per an earlier suggestion with no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a computer expert, but someone knowledgeable should be able to walk me through this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Update: I've been able to take care of the typing issues by doing the following:
In the settings tab under my account, I had to go to:
My Account
General Settings
Miscellaneous Options
Under the miscellaneous options section there are three radio buttons. I had to deselect the Enhanced Editor option and I selected the Basic Editor option.
This seemed to cure the typing lag and copy paste issues I was having.

Hope this helps.

You can disable the xmas theme if you like... go to the main page of the forum... go all the way down to the lower left corner and change your them back to the old style. Sorry that I didnt see this sooner... my bad.

Back