posting issues

YamahaXtreme

Website
www.freewebs.com
Cant post some some reason.. I receive this error message on every attempt!?

YamahaXtreme, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.:whine:

Apparently your not getting it on every attempt or else we wouldn't be looking at this. You should see/get this message on all "free 7 days classified" thread (due to VIP membership needed for site support/involvement on selling/buying issues) or any locked or closed threads in any forum/column.

Most likely there are few to zero restrictions for posting in the help forums which is why I able to to post here but no where else. I cant few or edit my profile, see pictures, and post in forums other then the help section. Mr Sled any suggestions?

Most likely there are few to zero restrictions for posting in the help forums which is why I able to to post here but no where else. I cant few or edit my profile, see pictures, and post in forums other then the help section. Mr Sled any suggestions?

Sorry for the delay... I have you fixed now... Enjoy.

Back