Man this sucks!!!

Cooper0809

Got lots of snow, trails are open, sleds ready, and just spent my last 5 days of holidays stuck in bed or on the couch with the damn flu!:o| I haven't had this in years, actually I think the last time I had it was when I was a kid. Just wanna ride!!#$%&*

I had the same experience. 5 days dead sick. Just today I'm able to eat, and feel human again, but I still have this horrible cough that won't even let me snow blow. I breathe the cold air, and immediately start hacking my lungs out.

Get better cooper! I'll try to get better as well.

Thanks guys, ya I'm just glad it hasn't snowed much this past week cuz I don't think I have the energy to use the snowblower.

Too cold to really enjoy the riding anyway.
My furnace crapped out yesterday in the wee hours of the morning and cant get a new one installed until Monday. I might be joining the ranks of the sick. lol
Snowblower is dead too. Have to pick up a new one today.
Flu sucks. Get a 40 of Gibsons Finest, heat it up, add lemon cough and cold remedy and sit back.
Kill ya or cure ya. ;)!

That's when my sleds run better is when it's cold lol! I hope you get your furnace fixed soon, cuz it's damn cold out there! Not so much a fan of the whiskey anymore, love rum though!

That sucks man. Same thing for me. Haven't had one like this in years. I started getting sick the weekend before Christmas. It's been a tough one to shake and takes it's time. About a week's worth of no air and waking up in the middle of the night thinking you're choking to death.....then you're in for at least an hour-long coughing jag. Finally starting to feel normal now a full 2 weeks later.
All we need now is snow. Our trails were trashed to start with.

Sorry to hear, this flu I got has been making me chuff everyday since this past Sunday. Can't keep much down if anything...already lost 5lbs. No shortage of breath or coughing for me. Just feel like garbage and have no energy at all. Hoping it's gone for the start of next week. Feelin better, and haven't chuffed yet today...so we'll see. Just remember to drink tons of water guys! Hopefully we can all shake this soon!

I got a little sick myself last weekend.It was a pure coughing episode and head felt like a hangover..Came home last Friday after work..straight to bed..sleep a little,sweat,,get up a little back to bed..all the way to Sunday noon.Had a meal Sunday evening..all good and back to work Monday..lasted only the weekend.I usually don't get many colds or flu's myself,my wife totally opposite.She has been off work since xmas eve,went to emergency last Friday 2am because she couldn't breath well....she is still home..no pay check this time around for her.

I'd hope you guys toward the north pole are on a minium 5000 I.U. vitamin D fall thru spring..it really helps.

I rarely get sick. Usually 1head cold a year in fall and done. Not this year. Oh, well, i'm out of the woods now, just coughing, and can eat, and had a drink besides the nightly nyquil.

Vitamin c pills wouldn't have helped any more than all the fresh fruit I have daily. This is one of those a$$ kickers.

Back