Thanks guys

95rxl650

I posted my 98 SRX700 on kijiji yesterday on a whim. Asked $2500 and it sold in the first 10 minutes for asking price. I figured I wouldnt budge because I didnt really want to sell it.
Not sure how it stayed together with the abuse I put it through, but it took it and begged for more.
You folks helped me turn it from a spare parts sled into a strong performer.
Great little sled, great site, great folks.
Gotta go. I need a sled for tonight.;)!
Oh ya. My sig???? I'm not as tough as I thought I was. Looking for suspension. lol

Last edited:

I'm off this morning to pick up an 06 MXZ Trail SS with the 600 HO. Has nearly 9000km on it, but was re-ringed at 7000 and apparently meticulously maintained and in bone stock form. New belts, carbides, full tank and dealer serviced this past fall. Very clean and owned by a retired fella and his wife that stepped up to 4 strokes.
We'll see. lol
I bought it sight unseen, as he and the missy each had one and one was gone 3 minutes after it listed. I was the second caller to get through to his line. $3000 is cheap for that sled around here if it's everything he says.

One of our group has a badly abused one with 30,000 on the original crank and 1 piston set installed. Of course every little moving part has been replaced a couple times, but it runs strong.
I'll have a close look for cracking when I get there, but I dont expect any. He says neither sled has been so much as layed over in a ditch.
Fingers crossed. ;)!

Back