Vmax 4 seat cover

rod440

I need to replace the seat cover on my '92 750.There are at least 3 different aftermarket sources for these,does anyone have an opinion on which one fits/looks best,also,is there a way to put the Yamaha lettering on a new cover? Also,do any of you guys have tips or advice for installation? Thanks,Rod

I installed the cover from Scotty's Sled on my spare seat for my 93. I was happy w/ quality and fit. I would replace board at time of install. I also added some 1/4 " foam to mine and it came out nice. You can use some heat to get it to stretch. Good luck!

I installed the cover from Scotty's Sled on my spare seat for my 93. I was happy w/ quality and fit. I would replace board at time of install. I also added some 1/4 " foam to mine and it came out nice. You can use some heat to get it to stretch. Good luck!

What did you use to replace the board? Mine is gone,just a few toothpicks are left of it!

I used a piece of thin oak plywood. 1/4 inch I believe. I painted mine with some oil based paint before I put it on. I'm hoping this will last. Get good measurements before you tear too much apart or your seat studs that go through the tunnel won't line up right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you install the seat on the sled, install some
1/2" wide weatherstripping on the around the edges. This will help keep moisture out.

Back