need suspension help

needaSRX

My 800 MM has the newer 136 pro action suspension in it I need some info on setting it up or lowering it for snow drags, It is very hard to steer right now!

I installed a 1.5 track this fall

any help Thanks Guys!;)!

I'm not sure how to set up that skid. Buy my 93 is very difficult to steer especially at slower speeds, I do have the front straps completely compressing the suspension though. Remember, there is a car engine under the hood.

I installed the 8bu-00 with Tony's race setup and man this feels real nice great pull. I lined it up against my SRX which is setup with the loaded 8dn-20's 54/46 green at 70 and left it behind by about 5 lenghts and pulling away just hope it will hold its own against my buddy's sleds which are mostly new 600's LOL

still need some help in the suspension department

andy, i don,t know if i would lower that sled alot for sno -drags. i believe weight transfer is very important on the vmax4. now you can change the limiter location in the front of susp., another words close up loop. you also can change tubes in struts, but again that really lowers it. glad you like that clutch set-up. 3:16 (yammie tony)

andy, i don,t know if i would lower that sled alot for sno -drags. i believe weight transfer is very important on the vmax4. now you can change the limiter location in the front of susp., another words close up loop. you also can change tubes in struts, but again that really lowers it. glad you like that clutch set-up. 3:16 (yammie tony)
thats all I did was tighten up the limiter straps all the way and I don't have Hauck Orange I'm running a Max White and Rpms are 8300-8400

I had the Vmax 4 out today testing with some buddies 600's and can't get them, their just too light and quick and also lost too a RX warrior in 600ft, to me it seems that there is no top end they start to pull away at about 400-450ft to 600ft buy 2 sled lenghts

Strange. Usually when I raced the 600's would get me off the line. Then when I finally hooked up AT about 40-50mph I would catch them by about 70mph and go by.

snow drags?... let that limiter strap out(loosen) it equals less ski pressure and more track on the ground for traction... where is your belt riding on the secondary?makes a big differance if its out of adjustment specs

Back