sxr700 with psi modblasters

t-maxx

looking for advice on hot agresive trail riding clutching,gearig,jetting for my 01 sxr 700

Contact Maxximum Performance that where my set up came from it works great, they will be able to supply you with all the parts and the tech info. :rockon:

Mine is a 97 700SX

If I remember right Maxximum recomends the stock weights with there helix (I have one just do not remember the angles) and a different primary spring.

I started with this set up and did not like it because the engagement is way to high. I will gladly sell the set up that came with my PSI pipes to ya but I can tell ya that its not the best.

Now if ya call PSI they may have a different set up by now, as I got my pipes in 1998.

I have 8BF weights empty with a Orange pink orang primary spring, 15mm rollers, 50/44 dalto helix with the stock green spring, currently wraped at 70 degrees. 142.5 mains with 47.5 pilots, my fuel screws are at 1.5 turns but I think they should be at 2.75

I do not know anyone else running the 8BF weights but my sled runs well against the SRX.

I would be interested in other set ups on the 700SX with PSI pipes.

Tod

Back