Polaris slips off trailer on interstate 43

dblshock

Sure enough guy with 2 on a dbl trailer south of Green Bay lost the drivers side Polaris about 10 car lengths ahead of me..I caught it just as the sled was on the pavement and suprised how controled it decelerated in a straight line..it did go from the right to left lane (my lane) where it finally stopped..I hit the brakes from 75-30 and weaved around as it was still moving maybe 10 mph..Polaris owner never realized he had lost the sled til I caught him 3 mi. down the interstate.

I wasn't the only snowmobiler that had a tough week end.

long as no other car hit it..bet he gets back on the trail without repairs...took a couple years off the track though..lol

it was kind hairy as traffic was bunched up at that point going 75..exercised the antilock systems.

I have a picture on my computer of a brand new poo that come off on the highway. Il look for it.

couldnt find it but the damage was unbelievable. It was brand new 0mi on it and it literally snapped in half. This guy got luckey

I'll bet he's fine as the motorists behind me stopped..they hopfully got the sled out of the left lane although that's really dangerous working out on the interstate without caution signs or anything..pretty busy 250 mi. stretch from the forest back to Milwaukee and Chicago..half I'm sure with hangovers on a Sunday afternoon.

Back