Apex rough idle won't run after minor crash

Tim211

Ok, here's the deal I hit a wire on the edge of a farm field. At the last second I saw it but it was too late. The wire went underneath the headlight housing tearing the wires from the gauge cluster. It broke the connector for the ignition but it's fine only needs some tape. Both coolant jugs have minor damage. I have ordered a new headlight wiring harness that includes the gauge cluster wire. I started the sled without the cluster or headlights and it has an extremely rough idle. It appears there is no other damage broken wires or anything else damaged. Will this sled run without the gauge cluster? I'm wondering if the plugs are fouled haven't checked them yet
So the gauge works now? And are you getting any error codes? It may be flooded from trying to crank it over. Is it sputtering or trying to fire? Does it just crank crank crank and you dont get anything? but the idle is severe! I have fouled plugs before, this does not seem like plugs. The sled died when I hit the wire. I think it died because the ignition switch was disconnected. Could the ecu be damaged. Are there any fuses I could check besides the fuse box, I already checked them.
The gauge is disconnected . The. Sled fires right up. But the idle is really rough. I don't have the cluster wire yet to actually see the error code if any. I don't think it is plugs at all.

Back