mrviper700 oval racing videos

mrviper700

VIP Lifetime Member
Heres a couple videos of me racing my 14 year old daughters trail viper at sharon speedway. She did the video and did a pretty nice job I think, go Kaylee!!!;)!

Just a FYI- this is the same heel clicker set up I give all you viper guys, I race exactly what I tell you to put in your machine, h/c 40-10,red spring, 5.0,3.4,4.3 grams 48/36 with red at 80, watch how it does on the back straights against srx and mach z and A/C zrt's.

((these are the first 2 heat races, will load the features next)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D987LnyEW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5usExsAdqY

Nice job against some good quick sleds. Holeshot is everything for sure. Good ol' Heelclickers. Stock other than clutching?

Last edited:
Looks like a blast and some good family fun!! Love the comment by guy in back ground, "does he have them heel clickers in there" in the second vid. You should do a commercial for them! LOL!

Here is the feature race video's, we raced the 6 lap features after the quads and the dunebuggys raced so the track was loose and bare to say the least. I thought it was a good idea to suck up the front limiter straps to put more pressure on the skis to turn as it was a little loose before in the heat races, well.. that hurt me off the line. My buddy Lee outran me and I simply couldnt find a line to catch up so I just opted to stay at a happy 2nd cause I knew I had 6 more laps to do in a row for 800 feature.
So, I had to run 12 consecutive laps for the features and I was more then plenty tired going into the 800 final, the guy who got 2nd gave me 1 heck of a race ,but this old man managed to sneak out the win....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxbv-KPKdy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFGlX3DOFU

Brookfield boys still took home the wins for the 700-800 and My buddy Lee also won the side by side race in his Rhino!!!

Nice drivin Lee!!!

what a blast of fun we had!

Great racing, but I can't believe the SRX guy didn't win every time! It's a friggin HYPERSLED compared to anything in that field, it seems, though I can't see what the other sleds than the viper and the srx are. What are they?
EDIT: I see a mach z in there, makes your win more impressive. I see some kind of a Cat too now, it is getting more and more impressive. Seems like you have the lowest hp sled out there, and it's all in the clutching and the rider skills!

Last edited:
:sled2:
Great racing, but I can't believe the SRX guy didn't win every time! It's a friggin HYPERSLED compared to anything in that field, it seems, though I can't see what the other sleds than the viper and the srx are. What are they?
EDIT: I see a mach z in there, makes your win more impressive. I see some kind of a Cat too now, it is getting more and more impressive. Seems like you have the lowest hp sled out there, and it's all in the clutching and the rider skills!

There was (2) differnt srx 700 racing there in the classes with me, 1 was my friends has bender can(you can hear it in video) cold air kit, etc. on it and another one dont know anything about it. A ski doo mach z 809, prox 800 polaris arctic cat zrt800. I did see a 2 up sled in 1 of the races too...lol

sure, I gave up 20-40hp to some of these sleds, but thats the way I like to race, with the underdog machine. Anyone can go out and simply overpower the rest, its alot more fun and challenging to win with a little underdog sled. Set it up and dial it in, let the results do the talkin...

thats my 14yr old kids trail sled!

Hey don I gota ask how many people asked or accused you or cheating.... This happened to me at race when the yammies are whoopin there butts

I love the commentary by the kids.... CLASSIC... They're gonna get mad 'cause they can't catch him.... Nicely done Don!

This is awesome! Just clutching? Damn I need the viper up and running again lol! Between this and riding with my daughter, I have the ITCH. BAD!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back