600 srx clutching

rj21

Why is it all I can find about clutching for srx,s is all about 700,s, I need to know clutching and gearing for 1000' radar run,s for a 1999 600 srx, stock, if anyone has done this and has some pointers please let me know, I don't mean to complain but I just got this sled and I know they are competitive,(world record stock 600srx 113 in 1000', thanks for any pointers I get ahead of time, computer does'nt work all the time.

Why is it all I can find about clutching for srx,s is all about 700,s, I need to know clutching and gearing for 1000' radar run,s for a 1999 600 srx, stock, if anyone has done this and has some pointers please let me know, I don't mean to complain but I just got this sled and I know they are competitive,(world record stock 600srx 113 in 1000', thanks for any pointers I get ahead of time, computer does'nt work all the time.
apparently no one has a clue about 600 srx snowmobiles, I thought this website was to help fellow sledders with there sleds, there has to be someone on here that has raced a 600 srx.

You just need stock srx 600 -99 model springs and helix. Primary spring with 2 to 3mm shim, secondary about 70 degrees preload. 8ca or 8ab weights riveted to 47-48grams depending of your primary spring condition and shim thickness. All other just stock. I used 1.75" track and if you use that setup even one day, i bet you have longer arms on evening.. ;)

apparently no one has a clue about 600 srx snowmobiles, I thought this website was to help fellow sledders with there sleds, there has to be someone on here that has raced a 600 srx.

apparently your too lazy to use the search function on this site , theres actually a few differnt set ups listed in the tech section of this website. asking and spouting off about someone not giving you a set up will yield even fewer results!

heres one of turks, i pasted it so you didnt have to do too much home work.

98-99 SRX600 Racing

45/41 Helix, 8-bu w/2.4g in tip, pivot hole empty, g-w-g primary spring & silver secondary spring at 70 Degree twist, 20/40 gearing, jetting:142.5,142.5,145.

Your right, I did come off a little grumpy, please except my apology, thanks for the info, I will be using the setup this weekend at a local radar run, this will give me a start in the right direction, I have been racing twins for about 18 years with better than average success( stock 1997 500 xt 1000' speed 98.5), so this triple stuff is new to me, hopefully by next season I will have a better grasp on what makes a triple tick. again sorry for the attitude and thanks for all the help! RJ21 ( JENSEN RACING )

So you ask here and get same settings from this way? My setup is from drag race sled, just minor settings and different helix and it ruled stock 600 class many years...

Back