new to Yamaha and need advice and help

sledguy02

Hello all, I am very new to the Yamaha world and looking for helpor guidance. Three days ago I made the switch from my 02 xc sp 600 polaris, to 2006 Apex. When I bought this sled it was kinda like a right here right now kinda deal, see the kid who bought my sled rode it for about a year and got shipped off to Iraq, when I sigNed paper work on my sled it had 363 miles on her. Can you believe that? I was fin shocked my self lol. When I got it I took the stock skis off and switched to a duel tuner ski which I love! Only had one minor problem witb it since I owned it, it does not like below zero temps, my fuel pump relay froze and could not get it started, but I went and bought an other relay to keep in my pocket. Also want to know, does the hand warmers suck? They do not get hot at all! Any other ideas or other problems let me know!

Those are both common problems on that year apex from reading. Register on four stroke side and you will get tons of help. They make a plug and play devise for the warmers called yamaheaters, also there was a updated handlebar set up released to help fix this problem. No idea on the fuel pump relay but the 4 stroke guys will.

Back