fuel in cylinder 3

mes882

I just wana double check since this has not been a good year for my sleds. Well I rolled my sled last week I have it almost put back together. I went to start it today and it was hydro locking itself. So I took the plugs out and pulled it over cyclinder 3 was full of gas. I ran it about 1/4 of a mile after the roll. It was running fine. Later I tipped it to the right side while my kid looked for damage. I did not start it after that. There is No fuel on floor. I got it running after taking the plugs out and pulling it over to get the gas out. Seems to run fine.

So was it full of fuel because I tipped it to the right?? Or should I be looking for something else.

I would bet its either from rolling it on its side or you mucked up the needle/seat/float in that carb which let it flood the cylinder. If it re-peats I would look into carbs.

Needle is probably sticking, i would take your carbs off and do a full clean...make sure the pilot jet is clean and not clogged.

The sled has sat for a couple of days and no gas in the cylinder now started right up. Going with I had fuel in the cylinder from tiping it to its side.

Back