Venture 600 Service manaul? Anyone

tripplec

Bad luck I blew the right cylinder somehow. I am guessing that the SMART CAB was running it too lean somehow. It was running fine the time before it failed but these Smart Cabs are undocumented everywhere I looked for years. I never pulled them apart just clean them from front/back and flush out the bowl. There is a lot holding them together and clips on the gas lines not giving much room to work.

Never the less the manual I downloaded years ago is a vey large owners manual in my opinion it does not cover any type of repair or tear down for service the engine, chain case bearing or even track removal. I certain need info on the engine in the least since I have never had to repair a failed blown piston/cylinder or whatever you call it in over 30 years of sledding. It bit me good now. The sled is too good to get rid off which would leave me with nothing. Can't afford getting another one so an economical fix is the only solution here.

I need some engine manual and smart carb manual sections. I may have to take it to a dealer or tech for the carb thorough cleaning and setting it back up.

Back