sweet stuff, i'm drooling...

sxviper32

some pics that i found. check out that motor!!! thats a 199" track by the way!!! the rx-1's aren't anywhere near stock either!!!!

a few more since i got your attention!!!! viper hood, turboed rx-1, thats a tightly packed piped srx, and a super charged (no i didn't make a mistake, i did say supercharged not turbo charged) mxz. custom supercharger that is!!! sweet eh?

anyone else got any beastly pics? i'm a picture person, i like to see who all is gettin creative. these aren't mine, but i wil have something soon!!! thanks!!!

I am calling the 199" track out as being photochopped. But hey, it'd still be cool. Those are all cool pics.

The engine is real......its been around for sometime now. The track.....I'm going to say. LMAO!!! Its "possible" to have any track repair company make that track for you and anyone can weld rails together. It may be "real", but not ridable the way it is in that picture. ===SRXSRULE===

I beleive the engine. But the track is not. :ORC You have to look very close. But if you look at the garage door you can figure it out. The gap across the bottom is screwed up, right around the area where the track would have normally stopped. The pattern on the door, also in the same area, is screwed up. NOW, if its not photochopped, I'd like the owner of the sled email, so I can let him know his door looks like #$%&* . I cannot beleive it, It just looks fake.

LOL, one tail landing with those rails, or even a good mogul, and you are going to have aluminum flavored pretzels, lol ;):D

Back