I ride sleds because...........................................

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
I actually have a couple of reasons:
1. It is one of the few things my son and I do together so I get out as much as possible with him.
2. I use sledding as a way of blowing off steam after a long week of work.

I ride sleds because there is nothing like the sound and feeling the power of a Yammy tripple, I don't think I could ride anything else. One more thing...what the hell else is there to do in the winter besides snowmobiling?! lol

I ride.....for the love!!!

I got bit by the dirt bug at 4 1/2....been riding ever since, but there is nothing like the feel of a sled!

Beating on motorized toys also prevents me from beating anything else that might get me fired up!!!

during Winter there is either shoveling snow,watching TV or sledding..it is obvious to go riding at high rates of speed to forget about everything else in the world.That triple sound also helps heal.

Nothing can really compare to snowmobiling. There fast, loud and you can pretty much go anywhere...FAST!!! :sled1:

I ride sleds because if my wife and I were cooped up together in the house doing nothing all winter there would probably be a divorce... so it preserves our happy marriage!

lots of reasons, i love ridding them, working on them, tinkering and going out with my friends and family, love the social part of it. some of the best moments of my life have been with my 4 buddies and father snowmobileing. to bad times change and sadly our ride last week was the last time all 6 of us will probably ever be able to ride altogether.

I sled for all the same reasons everyone else does, but the one reason that stands out is endorphins.
80mph, ten feet in the air, leaving paint on bark.....and a perfect landing. Yep, even better than skydiving.

Back