Srx ice sled

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
Here is a shot of me last weekend .srx 700 I put together real quick to run some friends on the lake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 48

Just awesome! Do you mind sharing your mods? It defiantly is pulling hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lower front shock in the rear suspension the rear shock set on medium and transfers rods set on 3/4. Also have bigger idlers and small idlers on the bend.

Very nice! I have my front track shock stiffened up a little, rear shock on soft and transfer rods pretty much maxed out...I love carrying the skis down the lake though haha

I may try that idler truck this summer when I strip the sled for Powdercoat! Awesome vid btw!

...I love carrying the skis down the lake though haha

That will actually slow you down. Power being used to carry the skis instead propelling you down the lake.

Most definatly, but this sled is set up for fun, not just racing, have a Great cold weather Lake race setup and will set up the skid for less transfer when I want to be serious...it's like a catch 22 with a silencer as well...it's hard to drive it with the stock can even though it makes more power with it! The sound just adds to the grin factor you can see on a spec sheet!

Just have to ask, did you do anything with the chain case ? I know clutching is the trick
but I don't here to much about changing gears. I could watch that clip a 100 times !

I LOVE them SRX's

Whats the best on the big end ? Can you do 120 or whats the best the speedo has read?
Sorry for all the questions, you just have me fired up watching you rippppp on that thing.
I'm working on a couple SRX projects right now so I have the FEVER !!!!!

Back