Not getting notification emails

JDViper

Lifetime Member
Website
s1231.photobucket.com
About two weeks ago, I guit getting PM notification and thread emails. I didnt change any settings, but I checked them anyway. All looks goood from what I can tell. Checked my hotmail junk and blocked addresses, and all is well there. Im stumped... Any ideas?

You have to add Totallyamaha.net and TY4stroke.com to you safe sender list. You have a Hotmail account and that's always the case.

me too, hotmail must have changed something recently. now i know how to go fix it., thanx for the answer.

Just noticed same here. Totallyamaha added. THanks
Once added you should be able to get them.

For those that dont understand here is some info:
In order to receive notifications in your Hotmail account you will need to add us to your safe senders list. The safe senders list can be found in your email settings.

To add us to your safe senders list, you need to click the settings "gear" icon in the upper right corner of your hotmail account screen. Click more mail settings. In the second column you will find the safe and blocked senders listing. You will need to add us to your safe senders list.

I think it has to be the email address not the site address. is it "notifications@totallyamaha.net" or "webmaster@...."? Above you have just the site address and that didnt do it.
thanks for the help Tom.

They keep changing stuff and it don't go. If u set up a gmail they work. I'll do some more research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back