Best shocks for vmax (long travel)???

enticer300longtrack

What would you guys recommend? Floats, float2s, walker Evans air shocks, doo hpg piggybacks, walker Evans remote reservoir piggybacks???? What would you run... Some of the shocks listed are 18" long and I'm not sure if I can use those... Stock are 17 I believe

srock are 17" but use a cleavis at one end that goes on up to the bulk head. To use these shocks you will need some sx mounts and go from there. Theres not much hope for 18" shocks fitting to the stock front end

Im also interested on this topic, so any other input would be appreciated!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Just have them rebuilt and revalved to your riding style and weight. They will ride perfect, for under $200. Other wise if you can snag some ohlins or floats off a phazer and use the srx shock brackets.

revalve is cheapest. viper shocks are stiffer valved than the trail oriented xtc ones i believe.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

my personal "ditchbanging" setup includes 16" rydefx gas cells up front and an edge skid with a revalved fox ps3 and rebuilt rydefx center shock. you gota remember that raising the front only will negatively affect the handling of the sled greatly. I say before doing anything up front swap out that pro action skid!

Back