600sx 153`s main jets, still too lean. PLUG CHOP pic.

miikkeli

i got 600 sx with tm33 carbs(stock700), psi triples.v-force, spacers and v-forces own spacers.

I have now 153s main jets inside and afr ratio seems to be about 13,5 WOT. Is that possible that it is still too lean.

131-->153 and just 2mm bigger carbs.

And there is a link on plug chop pic with 150s mainjets Shutdown on WOT and maybe after 200m pull. with new plugs

http://1drv.ms/1gWoArP
http://1drv.ms/1hzcd5m

and left is PTO and right is CENTER plug. mag plug was identical with center. And when i found correct size, then i go one size richer on PTO side.

I ran 145 mains on a sx 700 with psi pipes at 30deg 1000ft and they where not that lean u have got other problems

I ran with old plug this weekend but i got mtxl lambda sensor and gauge. i have tested on stinger bung and belly bung. And it shows 13,5 when driving WOT. 14,3 on idle with 52,5 pilot and 2 turns. And 12,5 with stock 700 needles clip 3 on half throttle.

600ft and +10celsius.

Last edited:
I'm just looking into A/F ratio gauges. Is the MTX-L the better of the choices that is offered by INNOVATE? It looks like the DB guage would also be right up a snowmobilers alley, as well as the MTX-L. But then again.....I know JACK SQUATT when it comes to these. Your insight/researching of this would be appreciated.

I'm just looking into A/F ratio gauges. Is the MTX-L the better of the choices that is offered by INNOVATE? It looks like the DB guage would also be right up a snowmobilers alley, as well as the MTX-L. But then again.....I know JACK SQUATT when it comes to these. Your insight/researching of this would be appreciated.

hard to say, because i have been only used the mtx-l. In 2-stroke and 4-stroke. And seems to be accurate and very fast responding. And with software that come with it, you can do almost anything. One thing that i miss is logging on sd-card but models that support it it cost least twice of that.

Back