Summer project help please need advice

99srxracer

I havent been on here much lately but winter getting closer its time to start wrenching again. I scored a 97 500 twin venture but it has a bad cyl. I have a 600 sxr triple motor im putting into it. Im aware of swapping wiring harness. problem i just came across is that motor mounts on carb side of motor dont line up. The exhaust side is fine just the backs are off. This sled comes stock with a 600 or 700 triple as an option new. I know im not the first person to ever do this. What are my options to getting this thing on the trails? Hoping i posted in correct forum any help be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Don't know for sure BUT the only thing that comes to mind is maybe the rear motor mount brackets for a red head triple in a Venture are different that motor mount brackets for a 600 SxR? Maybe check parts fische?

Ya they are definately different. To relocate them looks as if i will have to pull skid n track to drill and thru-bolt it. Didnt really want to get in that deep but thats what it looks like im going to have to do:-(

Back