(southern WI) GOOD places/people for sled work? suggestions please

sloTJ

Hey everybody,

I'm just seeing what businesses or individuals that people know of that can do GOOD work on my Vmax.

Long story short, I'm still having overheating troubles due to the water pump leaking now after I just went through all of it (new head gasket, impeller, water pump guts & gasket)... Being in school I don't really have the time or motivation to do it all over again and am just sick of dealing with constant problems with everything I own. :o|

I have some money still from working all summer and want to have a sled to ride all winter for once!!
Id be able to trailer it to anyone nearby that is willing to work on it also because its always better to support/give back to you guys on TY, rather than some other person.

Be happy if you are fortunate enough to have a well-paying job that allows you to afford toys & maintenance and that you don't have to always come back to stupid school every year. / of my rant. haha.

-TJ

Tj. My schedule is still messed up as it was during winter. with me bouncing from 1st to 2nd shift all the time or I would take a look at it for u. If there isn't any other Ty members that are close to u or don't have the time. Try KB Enterprise they are just down the road from u on hwy 12 toward fort Atkinson. Ask for Scott. He won't be around until tue tho because he at hay days this weekend. If they can't fit u in I could possibly take a look in a couple weeks. But I currently have my buddy's srx 780 apart. And my viper is apart to. Between work,the kids and those 2 sleds. Time is tight. But I'm sure we could squeeze your sx in somewhere. Let me know.

Hey cool. I called them twice actually yesterday and today. No answer both times... I can throw some $ your way if you can get er going good again. not overheating after a long ride. Thanks man.

Back