Yamaha Torque Jacket by FXR

shaggyzr2

Anyone wearing a Yamaha Torque Jacket by FXR? If so...are they any good? I was looking at buying one...just seeing what people had to say about them.smb-11jtq-bk.jpg

I have one I like it. If you have a Yamaha snow show coming in your area I would wait for that. Some really good deals there.

Last edited:
They are good, any jacket made by fxr is good! I have a helix fxr jacket and I can wear a tshirt underneath and still stay warm and dry.

I think my father has one exactly like that. He loves it and finds it really warm when riding. He also got the matching pants with it to I think.

I was close to buying one last year off eBay and read up on the Torque jacket and heard many good things about it, but I got an amazing CastleX jacket for my bday from my grandparents. It's amazing what a good coat can do for you.

I was close to buying one last year off eBay and read up on the Torque jacket and heard many good things about it, but I got an amazing CastleX jacket for my bday from my grandparents. It's amazing what a good coat can do for you.

Yeah that jacket has so many more features than my old mid 90's yamaha jacket. I got mine on Ebay, the one I got is blue, black and white, I think the seller has one left if anyone needs one, it's an XL.

Nice Yammy jacket! I was looking for a new jacket for the up coming season and was very close to buying the same one but opted for a Castle Launch SE2 G1 for $99. Anyone have any experience with this jacket? Also will be getting new gloves and pants soon, any thoughts on good cold weather gear would be much appreciated!! Thanks guys:letitsnow

castle jacket.pnghttp://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/images/smilies/letitsnow.gif

Whatever you buy, make sure it has a removable inner liner. Don't want to just buy a shell accidentally. My 2 pieces.

Back