86 phazer TURBO PROJECT

Gearhead99

It's been done just saying. But how many people have one?Hello I have an 86 phazer and I thought about turboing it. I have read a few threads about guys running turbos on lake racers at 10 to 15 pounds of boost making about 135 hp max. I know they have done work to then like heads and internals other than just slapping a turbo on and calling it a day. I read that also fuel delivery and carbs probably will be changed. I thought this would be the most ridiculous thing to have goin down the trail. To me if it isn t to bad I would love to do it. I am not trying to find the biggest numbers I am just looking for at least 100. Any greater would be awsome. In a year or two I want to make a build thread I. This. As long as we have google, YouTube, a shop manual, and a guy who knows a guy any thing is possible in the garage.

wow that would be quite the project and all I can say is good luck keeping the bottom end together. I would suggest a rotax 800r engine transplant instead as that's what I would love to do but either way good luck..

Back