Music from iPhone

Cooper0809

I'm normally the one who likes to listen to the sweet sound of the tripple while I'm riding but I wouldn't mind listening to some music also.

Any of you guys listen to music from your iPhone while riding? If you do, how do you make it work?
im not sure how to get Music to my phone or how to listen...never done it before.

thanks guys!

If you connect to a computer it should literally open up and connect to itunes for you. From there just copy and paste the music on your computer onto the phone. You can get speakers that are made to fit in your helmet. Just search on ebay for em their under $10.

Awesome, thanks I'll give that a try. Do you know if I have to be connected to the internet to listen to the music while I'm riding?

You could download a mp3 music search app. Then you can download free music to your phone

Once the music is on your phone it will work the same as an ipod. As for the free mp3 download apps apple does a good job of stopping you from doing this and ever since the ios 8 update most apps dont work.

Once the music is on your phone it will work the same as an ipod. As for the free mp3 download apps apple does a good job of stopping you from doing this and ever since the ios 8 update most apps dont work.

Hes right, I have an iPod touch and love it to death!

I usually can just put some earbuds in and then a balaclava over then the helmet. they wont move much and you can listen to music while still hearing the triple rip!

1. If you have CD's (I hope you do) burn them to your iTunes library
2. connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable
3. Under iTunes you should be able to find your phone under devices
4. Drag and drop the albums or tracks to the phone, or Sync the phone with the iTunes library
5. Eject the device
6. Go into "music" on the iPhone and see if the songs made it there

You can still easily download free mp3s from many places (ex: mediafire, soundcloud, other file sharing websites) and open them in iTunes then drag them to the ipod/iphone. This can be pirating though so just be careful.

Most importantly, always bring a wall charger!!! Ride with one. Plug in while in the bars or the phone won't last long. I wrap my phone up in my stocking cap while in my jacket to attempt to keep it as warm and protected as possible.

I forget what app I have, it's free...does the job. I always wrap my phone up in a wool sock to keep it warm and the battery never dies on me. But I'm sure I'll go through a lot more juice if I'm listening to music.

i used my otterbox mounted to my handlebars to use as a gps and control my gopro. My sleds to loud to hear music ;)

i use rocks power supply as mine works over my helmet communicator via bluetooth, so i just plug it in and throw the phone in the windsheild or handlebar bag on whitchever sled i am riding.

Back