Pm

MM800

Greetings! Im having trouble sending and responding to PMs. It says I have too many stored. It appears to be at 42. Any suggestions?

I think it has locked me out as my payment info had expired. It says that it will try to charge my account again on the 4th. Could one of the admin. please process my payment sooner. Im unable to post any new threads...going through withdraws....its bad....really bad....please....take my money.. LOL!!!

I think it has locked me out as my payment info had expired. It says that it will try to charge my account again on the 4th. Could one of the admin. please process my payment sooner. Im unable to post any new threads...going through withdraws....its bad....really bad....please....take my money.. LOL!!!

Same just happened to me with paypal. Wondering if there is a problem. Will watch for mine to clear the second time.

Same just happened to me with paypal. Wondering if there is a problem. Will watch for mine to clear the second time.

Ya, this is the first time I have had this issue and it was through paypal. I don't recall setting it up through pay pal is the funny thing. I thought it was linked through my debit card.

It was linked but it must have expired and then they will drop the subscription for some darn reason. MM800 no you will have to contact me yearly to renew :(

Back