2006 Viper Mtn Extended Cables?

gmac144

I recently put a 6" riser on my 06 Viper Mtn and need to get extended throttle/oil pump cable. Does anyone know who/where I can get an extended 2-into-1 cable for a 2006 Viper? I recently order a SPI 8" extended cable however it was two individual cables and not the 2-into-1 style. If this can not be done does anyone know of an oil injection delete kit which I will then premix my fuel. Thanks!

Interested in what solution you came up with. Sorry i didnt chime in earlier i dont come on here as much as i ue to. Myslf i had to buy a 8 inch cable extension block. Works well and you have to do is keep it sealed and greased.

I found a local motorcycle shop that builds cables. I took off the choke cable and throttle cables and had the shop build me new ones 6 inches longer. The parking brake needs extended too however the shop did not have a solution for the end fitting so I just left the parking brake cable off and when trailering I have a large zip tie that slides over the brake lever and handlebar.

Back